When your looking for a company for your photo booth you should look for someone who helps make your event unique to you. Here is a check list for things to look for.
1. Does there style match yours.
2. How many booths do they have, remember that bigger is not always better.
3. Are they insured? How much are they insured for.
4. Check pictures from past events.
5. Ask to see pictures of the system.
6. Do they offer open style or closed. This can really make a different impact.
7. What types of print sizes do they offer.
8. Do they have social media features.
9. What sets them apart from others in your area.
10. Price Price Price. Do they fit your budget.